Tuesday, July 08, 2008

You Made Me Fly


I longed for acceptance
You welcomed me with open arms

I longed to be heard
You turned to listen

I felt worthless
You treasured me

I thought I was incapable
You gave me a chance to prove what I can do

I was without talent
You called me gifted

I was trapped in a shell I built for myself
You set me free

I never knew I could do anything that counts
You believed in me

I thought I was limp
You made me fly

And so I did
And I soared high.

by J. Samm

Labels: , , ,

2 moonlovers:

Blogger manolito said...

learning to fly..
wonderfull words you wrotte.
i think we all shouldn´t forget what to fly is.
learning again..
kisses.

Friday, July 11, 2008 3:28:00 pm  
Blogger moonlover said...

Manolito, I know you didn't forget how to fly ;)
You show us every post you write.

kissies and wings
moon

Friday, July 11, 2008 6:23:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home