Saturday, May 20, 2006

Silence


This weekend I found myself thinking on this word ''silence''
I was on the train to lisbon today, and I thought
What take us to silent?
Right away i linked to ''cruel!?'', ''fear!?'', ''loneliness!?''
Once I settle on a esplanade, I wrote this text,
and search for more words associated to silence:
''Shy!?'', ''Refugy!?'', ''Instigate!?'', ''Option!?'', ''Circumtaces!?'', ''Ignorance!?''
I looked around at the people on the Central garden, and try to see what each
and everyone of them takes to be alone...
A young spanish man talks on the public phone,
An old woman sitting on the bench look at the infinitive,
The young teenager that runs thru the garden, trying to loose some weight,
A lady selling flowers and me sitting on the cafe'esplanade...


2 moonlovers:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quantas "palavras" são ditas em silêncio... Quantos olhares se trocam quando o silêncio se instala...
O silêncio não existe!Então e o murmurio do vento... O silêncio existe dentro de nós! Quantas vezes vivemos em silêncio, quantas vidas sem sentido ou pelo menos há quem exista pensando assim! E depois o silêncio pode ser de amor e não de indiferença!!!!

Sunday, May 21, 2006 1:15:00 pm  
Blogger moonlover said...

Estou esmagada!
O silêncio pode ser tudo isso que escreves!!!

Sunday, May 21, 2006 1:56:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home