Sunday, May 07, 2006

My Mothers day

Today after leaving my son at the boat center, he went sailing all day!
I thought that instead of going home and stay alone all day, I should do a program...
So I took the train to Lisbon and went to the exibition of Frida Kahlo in CCB,
just Fantastic, I was lucky to arrive there at the time an Art Studend was about to start a coment tour ;)
Then I drink a coffee outside, and the sky was perfect for our imagination, sudently I felt like Heidi (the cartoons from my chilhood) when she and peter lay down on the flower fields and look at the sky searching for all kinds of froms in the clouds! I saw some realy cool but when I remeber to take the picture, all I get is this one, because the batery ends!!!!
Anyway in this one I can see some funny forms, let me know if you have enough imagination to see anything!
Have a great mumys day.

7 moonlovers:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Espero que tenha tido um belo dia, mãe Moonlover. Gostei dessas nuvens. De Lisboa?

Sunday, May 07, 2006 11:07:00 pm  
Blogger moonlover said...

Obrigada nuvem vadia, quando tirei a foto lembrei-me de ti ;)
foi tirada da esplanada do CCB.

Sunday, May 07, 2006 11:10:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lembraste-te de mim? Porquê? Não mereço tanto...Mas é uma honra.

Sunday, May 07, 2006 11:31:00 pm  
Blogger moonlover said...

lembrei-me por seres ''nuvem''
já agora não te faz lembrar nada nenhuma das nuvens da foto?

Sunday, May 07, 2006 11:36:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tens de me ajudar. Para mim, são todas minhas irmãs. Gostava que me chovessem...Mas diz-me...

Sunday, May 07, 2006 11:41:00 pm  
Blogger moonlover said...

mas se choverem, deixam de ser nuvens!
eu vejo uma em forma de teletubie (bonecos ingleses) e outra em forma de coelhinho, mas a ideia era que quem visse a foto me diga o que vê!ok?

Sunday, May 07, 2006 11:50:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deve ser falha minha. Ou então sou pouco sensivel a bonecos ingleses e a coelhinhos. A menina do cyber-café diz que tem de fechar. Fico mais dois minutos, só para te dizer adeus. E colher um fiapo de nuvem.

Sunday, May 07, 2006 11:55:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home