Tuesday, April 18, 2006

My collection


This is my collection of youghurt covers ;)
I've been collecting them to use it in emails as small messages...
but now it doesn't make sense anymore!
so I publish it here.
1.good morning dream, 2.pure tenderness, 3.you are my source off inspiration,your's truly Artist, 4.they say it's winter but I think you're spring!, 5.you make me dance in the street!,you're dancer, 6.you open my little cover of my heart!, 7.you have my tenderness in your hand, 8.a kiss runaway!did you catch it?, 9.pettings for you!, 10.will you bring me a present later?, 11.I like you au natural, 12.you're pure smile!, 13.you're my smile!, 14.everything in you is pure!, 15.I like to like you!, 16.miss you................*b

1 moonlovers:

Blogger Azzrael said...

Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooo giro!!
Tenho pena de não conseguir comer iogurtes e receber os meus miminhos danones ;P
Espero que esteja tudo bem! beijinhos****
Ah!! Adorei a foto!(ou scan?) seja como for acho que está super original!

Thursday, April 20, 2006 9:47:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home