Monday, March 13, 2006

Sadness


I could argue with hate this cold sentence compeled to dance alone in this fantasy place, but no. I learned to love this espace...It's black, and you can't guess it's begining or it's ending, It's wide, ample, Timeless… and It's only mine.

I hold loneliness as hard as I can, because it's my only company. tender, only she does not run away, ever. Doesn't trick me with crasy friendship storyes or pretender friends and pretender cases to make belive everything is ok! she sits here beside me, while on the other side the reality waits for me.

If only I could cry... If only I could tell everything in a prety story, I would.
But only lonlyness knows me, the whispers, and knows the tears while they fall, hiden in images and sentimental writing. And she dos not speak.

(I read this few words in a blog I visit once in a while, as I do not have the gift to put my feelings in words, I use others, when I feel the message they pass thru)
10.03.06 9:36:37 this is when my time stoped.......*b

2 moonlovers:

Blogger Azzrael said...

Beautiful, but really sad words..
I know that I´m not there, near to you, and I'm not suposed to be your best friend for you to crie and talk about everthing you want, not because of the age, or parental bounds, but because we always need a special person to do that, a friend from work place, or from school, husband...
But, if you want, I'm "free" to be that friend, and whatever you want to say, the times you want to crie, or only to be.. I'm here!
kisses with a lot of love***

Tuesday, March 14, 2006 10:04:00 am  
Blogger moonlover said...

Thank you for your coment, that's why I'm so proud of you.
I love you too.
get a bear hug, bb.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006 10:32:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home